Clinical Project Manager (East Coast Region)
Title: Clinical Project Manager
Position Type: Permanent
Brio Resource Group is a search firm committed to providing rare pharmaceutical talent on an executive search basis to the Pharmaceutical, Biopharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging companies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, proven search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
Our client is in search of a Clinical Project Manager to help manage vendors and lead clinical project in the day to day management of assigned clinical trials. A successful candidate will be self-motivated who takes initiative and responsibility for delivering quality clinical outcomes for patients.
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
- Collaborate and communicate with cross functional team members
- Work with leadership team to create, implement and ensure compliance with Operational plans.
- Support vendor management for lab and imaging vendors in order to meet trial deliverables
- Ensure trial is conducted in accordance to ICH/GCP standards.
- BS Degree Required
- 5+ years of experience in clinical research
- Previous experience across multiple phases in Immuno-oncology, Oncology, or CNS is highly desirable.
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV to CV@briogrp.com or click “APPLY. An appropriate member of our executive recruitment team will review your credentials and respond to arrange an initial interview to review your credentials and career objectives.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status