Clinical Project Manager- Oncology (West Coast Area – Home Based)
- Develop and coordinate the operational plans for a clinical study or multiple clinical studies within a development program.
- Lead Study Teams.
- Manage the progress of project(s) and ensure adherence to intended timelines including enrollment, clinical supplies, and data delivery, as well as CSR authoring and review.
- Manage planning, distribution and proper labeling of clinical supplies globally on a program or protocol level.
- Coordinate with all relevant groups to develop clinical project timelines.
- Identify issues that may impact the overall project plan and initiate contingency plans as appropriate.
- Develop protocol level clinical study budgets.
- Review site recruitment, initiation and patient enrollment progress and review and act on trending reports.
- BS in Health Sciences, Nursing, or related field
- 4+ years experience in clinical development environment
- Project management experience
- Participation in multiple Study Teams
- Protocol execution experience (i.e. site selection through database lock)
- Site monitoring experience strongly preferred
- Experience planning and generating Clinical submission documents preferred
- Oncology therapeutic experience is strongly preferred.
Once you click “APPLY” an appropriate member of our executive recruitment team will review your credentials and respond to arrange an initial interview to review your credentials and career objectives.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.