CLINICAL TRIAL MANAGER – CNS
Job Title: SENIOR CLINICAL TRIAL MANAGER
Company: Full Service Global CRO
Location: Remote – US
Status: Permanent Hire
Therapeutic Focus: CNS
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
We work with a range of life sciences organizations across multiple industry disciplines, with one of our strongest portfolio’s in Clinical Trial Management. With US offices strategically located on the east coast (DC Metro) and west coast (San Diego) we connect rare life sciences talent with emerging companies nationwide.
Clinical Trial Manager
- Manage the clinical piece for trials
- Blend of Clinical Trial Manager and Clinical Project Manager meeting clinical deliverables
- Budget responsibilities
- Forecasting Projections for CRA resourcing
- POC for Sponsor, Site and CRAs- issues escalated to CTM
- Deal with issues such as protocol, enrollment, etc.
- CRA trip report review
- Bid defenses (maybe not for consultant, but not sure
- Leadership opportunity within a Global CRO company
- Proven record of successful execution of clinical trials on a global study.
- You will be able to work to key metrics and motivate a regionally-based study team throughout the project lifecycle. Your experience in the set-up and management of third-party vendors, as well as global study start up
- Familiarity with phase 1-4 studies
- Knowledge of effective project planning, strong financial acumen, along with the flexibility to manage a virtual team will ensure success within this position.
- Previous experience of working within Central Nervous System and/or Neurology.
- -Candidates from either a pharmaceutical or CRO background are welcome to apply. BS degree or equivalent required, preferably in Life Sciences (e.g., Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Nursing, and Pharmacy).
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.