Director of Laboratory Operations (West Coast Region)
Title: Director, Laboratory Operations
Position Type: Permanent
Location: San Francisco, CA area
Brio Resource Group is a search firm committed to providing rare pharmaceutical talent on an executive search basis to the Pharmaceutical, Biopharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging companies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, proven search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
The Director of Lab Ops manages different teams within the GLP flow cytometry unit, overseeing the scheduling of all ongoing and upcoming projects, ensuring that all segments of the research and/or service projects conducted by the team are performed in an efficient manner, and in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements as well as monitors the financial aspect of ongoing projects.
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
- Lead a GLP flow cytometry laboratory performing analysis of clinical samples for clinical trials
- Manage the scientists and research associates performing the assays, as well as data analysis and quality control
- Work with Quality Assurance to ensure compliance with GLP standards in the laboratory
- Oversee the scheduling of all ongoing and upcoming projects, establish priorities and resolve scheduling conflicts
- Ensure accomplishment of milestones and deliverables in a timely manner
- Lead the implementation of processes and procedures to comply with regulatory requirements
- PhD in Immunology or related field
- A minimum of 7 years experience in the industry with a particular emphasis on managing clinical projects and sample analysis. Experience in a service (CRO) setting preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of flow cytometry experience in a research or clinical setting
- Knowledge of immune monitoring strategies, biomarker development, tissue banks, and regulatory approval process.
- Knowledge and understanding of GLP regulations and other regulatory guidelines.
How To Apply:
Once you click “APPLY” an appropriate member of our executive recruitment team will review your credentials and respond to arrange an initial interview to review your credentials and career objectives.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.