Director, Translational Medicine
Title: Director, Translational Medicine
Position Type: Permanent
Location: Raleigh/ Durham, NC
Brio Resource Group is a search firm committed to providing rare pharmaceutical talent on an executive search basis to the Pharmaceutical, Biopharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging companies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, proven search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
Our client is seeking a Director, Translational Medicine to be responsible for providing strategic input and oversight in building and maintaining a Translational Medicine function.
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
- Partner with KOLs, Physicians, and Scientists to design and execute translational research.
- Provides scientific input and review of all translational medicine aspects of clinical and regulatory documents
- Support global regulatory strategy and contribute to the generation of investigator brochures, IND applications, clinical protocols, and other regulatory documents as appropriate
- MS in molecular/cell biology or other related discipline
- At least 5+ years of pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry experience
- Scientific training and oncology / immunotherapy experience preferred.
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV to CV@briogrp.com or click “APPLY. An appropriate member of our executive recruitment team will review your credentials and respond to arrange an initial interview to review your credentials and career objectives.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status