Job Title: Information Security Manager
Location: Hybrid Remote, East Coast
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
As an Information Security Manager, you will be reporting to the Head of Information Technology. This position is responsible for improvements as well as operations overall within the Information Security program for this organization.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in the area of Information Technology
- Be the leader when liaising with external partners to identify threats, create plans, close the gaps, and help manage risks for the organization
- Function as the main source of contact for the Security Operations Center as well as the subject matter expert in regards to Information Security matters in general
- Establish, monitor, and evaluate the information systems performance in its support of the security program accomplishments based on the organization’s measurements
- Conduct assessments both on information systems as well as their vendors in order to ensure that appropriate security functions have been met in the systems architecture and design
Position Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree Required, Computer Science/Engineering, Information Security, Intelligence Analysis, or Cyber Security fields required
- 5+ years of experience in Information and Cyber Security
- Knowledge of and experience with industry regulations and frameworks such as NIST, ITIL, COBIT, GDPR, etc.
- CISA/CISM/CISSP or equivalent certifications
- Experience in risk management and IT security
- Experience in coordinating and leading activities in group settings
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.