Manager, Cell Therapy Process Sciences
Be part of the management team building out a new state of the art cell therapy lab.
Job Title: Manager, Cell Therapy Process Sciences
Location: San Francisco, CA
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
We work with a range of life sciences organizations across multiple industry disciplines, with one of our strongest portfolio’s in Clinical Operations. With US offices strategically located on the east coast (DC Metro) and west coast (San Diego) we connect rare life sciences talent with emerging companies nationwide.
Position Overview: Manager, Cell Therapy Process Sciences
As a Manager of Cell Therapy Process Sciences, you will be working with the Director of Process Sciences. This role will serve to accelerate the mission and strategic vision of the cell processing sciences business for this company.
- Oversee protocol preparations, reports, SOPs, and test methods
- Manage Process Development teams as well as customer-facing activities
- Set guidelines for result recordings and review documentation created by other team members
- Maintain regular communications with and serve as primary contact for clients
- Conduct and oversee process development and research activities that optimize technology as it relates to manufacturing therapies
Position Requirements: BS in biology, chemistry, biochemistry, biomedical engineering
- MS degree with 6+ years experience in a CDMO in areas such as cell therapy manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and/or process development manufacturing
- PhD with 4+ years of relevant industry experience as well as experience managing a team of Scientists
- Advanced knowledge of concepts, principals, and practices in cell-based manufacturing
- Strong knowledge of GMP regulations
- Demonstrated leadership, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.