Senior & Principal Biostatisticians (East Coast Based – Remote)
Title: Senior & Principal Biostatisticians (Remote)
Position Type: Permanent
Brio Resource Group is a search firm committed to providing rare pharmaceutical talent on an executive search basis to the Pharmaceutical, Biopharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging companies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, proven search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
This position is accountable for developing, applying and/or providing expertise in clinical trial statistical and programming methods and techniques to effectively manage and complete statistical and programming projects, and to support the company’s mission, strategies, customers and priorities.
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
- Provide leadership/expertise in day to day statistical and programming team operations and in resolving complex problems for assigned projects, or as a consultant to others.
- Act as Lead Biostatistician/Teammate Biostatistician to interact with clinical trial sponsor companies, and oversee projects for a sponsor company and/or for given therapeutic areas.
- Lead assigned projects by applying project management skills, statistical and programming techniques to deliver quality and timely deliverables.
- Write Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs) for assigned projects. Perform review on the SAPs written by others.
- A Ph.D. degree or equivalent in statistical science, mathematical analysis or related field plus 5 years relevant experience or a master’s degree plus 8 years relevant experience with demonstrated ability and sustained performance at the Ph.D. level.
How To Apply:
Once you click “APPLY” an appropriate member of our executive recruitment team will review your credentials and respond to arrange an initial interview to review your credentials and career objectives.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.