Sr. Process Engineer
Job Title: Sr. Process Engineer
Location: San Diego, CA
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
As a Senior Process Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical support to Automation, Facilities Engineering, Operations, Product Development, Quality, and Regulatory Affairs.
- Optimize and improve operations through the implementation of new technology
- Provide technical assessments for change controls, investigations, and validations
- Lead capital projects from concept to implementation
- Execute engineering studies as well as comparability protocols for operations
- Author and revise control documents to support manufacturing processes and process equipment
Position Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree Required, Engineering
- 10+ years cGMP and technical experience
- Knowledge of Bulk, CIP, Fill, and SIP processes
- Experience with production as well as pilot-scale biopharmaceutical/pharmaceutical process equipment
- Able to solve issues through DOE
- Experience with technical transfer and GMP manufacturing
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.