Job Title: Advanced Analytics Associate Director
Location: Boston, MA
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
As an Associate Director of Advanced Analytics, you will be responsible for the utilization of advanced analytics techniques driving the organizations business outcomes, optimizing resource allocation, and informing strategic planning.
- Liaise between the organization and its commercial partners, defining the organization as a source of truth through the effective utilization of story-telling techniques when presenting the analytical insights
- Work cross-functionally to foster a culture driven by data enabling the circulation of insights across the organization
- Implement analytical solutions such as omni-channel, promotional response, as well as AI and machine learning that will drive strategic outcomes
- Create an advanced analytics platform that is sustainable and designed to extract insights that will influence critical tactics and strategies and impact executive decisions
- Foster an analytics-driven culture through the implementation of effective solutions, optimized strategy, increased business results, and reduced risks
Position Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Deep knowledge of real-world application regarding advanced analytics and data sciences
- Experience working cross-functionally acting as a bridge between the commercial, data, and technology teams
- Deep knowledge of advanced statistical concepts and techniques
- Ability to work cooperatively towards effective solutions as well as lead team members and champion their ideas
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.