Associate Director Business Systems
Job Title: Associate Director Business Systems
Location: Boston, MA
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
As an Associate Director of Business Systems, you will support corporate enterprise through the administrating, implementing, planning, and managing or core business application software.
- Work cross-functionally with the IT management team as well as the liaisons in regards to the implementation and planning of corporate production systems, applications, and core infrastructure
- Plan, manage, and maintain ongoing licenses as well as budget cycles for technology projects
- Configure, maintain, install, and troubleshoot enterprise application software as well as analyze and resolve issues that may occur with all enterprise applications
- Author and maintain the documentation of application configurations, network mapping, services, security, processes and compliance configurations
- Participate in the development, implementation, and maintenance of procedures and policies that are associated with training plans for the administration and use of core enterprise systems and applications
Position Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree required
- 10+ years of relevant experience in support of enterprise systems within a biotech/pharma organization
- Experience with R&D Systems, Microsoft Office 365, Egnyte, or Veeva
- Knowledgeable of best practices regarding network infrastructure and server class hardware
- Experience managing, mentoring, and directing personal development of staff
- Experience working on FDA/GxP-validated systems within a biotech/pharma environment
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.