Associate Director, Project Management (East Coast Region)
Brio Resource Group is a search firm committed to providing rare pharmaceutical talent on an executive search basis to the Pharmaceutical, Biopharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging companies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, proven search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
The Associate Director, Project Management is responsible for managing Project Managers and assist them in the execution of projects to a high standard of quality and within contractual budget and timelines. Work across departments and locations to ensure POI Project Managers are delivering a quality full-service product to its sponsors. To oversee/ensure all aspects of project development are conducted in accordance to sponsors requirements.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external clients.
- Lead and develop Project Management teams, to ensure optimal focus on goals and achievement of objectives. Provide expertise, guidance, advice, support and motivate project teams in the management of the assigned clinical trials. Maintain an overview of projects managed by allocated Project Managers to identify potential high risk areas and resolve project related issues on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure that SOPs, ICH – GCP Guidelines and local regulations are implemented in clinical trials managed by POI and assist QA department with developing new SOPs and reviewing current SOPs.
- Work with PM management team to ensure appropriate resourcing of Project Management staff on projects.
- Review each project to include clinical progress, quality, risks and budgetary status at the Project Review Meeting.
- Review proposals, attend bid defense meetings and prepare Project Managers for bid defense meetings.
- Ensure smooth handover of clinical studies to Project Managers
- MD, Life Science, nursing background and/ or combination of education/experience
- Minimum 8 years project management and clinical trial management experience including coaching of Project Managers
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Ability to work across multiple functions and cultures
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
- Excellent English communication skills: written and verbal
How To Apply:
Once you click “APPLY” an appropriate member of our executive recruitment team will review your credentials and respond to arrange an initial interview to review your credentials and career objectives.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.