Brio specializes in introducing Life Sciences talent to leading emerging biopharmaceutical companies. Our team has a commitment to developing strong professional relationships within the most sought-after companies and candidates throughout the Pharma/Biotech/Medical Device/CRO industries.
Brio is expanding our San Diego office seeking qualified Executive Recruiters and Business Development savvy individuals to support our radically growing biopharma client base within our key practice areas (Clinical Development, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Medical Affairs, Biometrics and GMP).
Brio staff members are intelligent, have an excellent work ethic, high energy, integrity, strong communication skills, ability to work independently, and a competitive desire to be the best. We are committed to achieving “BHAG” (Big Hairy Audacious Goals) together continuing to make Brio a leading executive search firm as well as offering profound professional growth.
1. Talent Identification Proactively identify executive level pharmaceutical professionals from a variety of sources (Proprietary Database, Social Media, Industry Associations, networking events, and referral programs). Proficiency in LinkedIn a must! Participate in Brio's contemporary Sourcing Program pro-actively funneling the most sought-after talent in our niche areas.
2. Candidate Evaluation Conduct detailed candidate interview sophisticated recruitment best practices and technology. Qualify and represent candidates utilizing our Brio Search Methodology functioning as an industry “Market Master”
3. Full Life Cycle Recruitment Function as a full life cycle Executive Recruiter identifying, attracting, evaluating and landing executive level placements on an exclusive search basis for permanent and contract basis.
4. Business Development and Account Management Brio offers an entrepreneurial work environment including the opportunity to work a Full Desk earning dual commissions. Identify prospective clients through thorough market research and participation with various industry channels. Negotiate terms and conditions securing client agreements. Liaison and maintain client relationship with client contacts offering a range of Brio services.
5. Other Requirements Travel to Industry Conferences, client locations and other industry related meetings. Participate and contribute during company meetings, training and client meetings. Maintain and achieve required individual revenue and production goals.
1-3 years of previous staffing experience
Agency recruiting experience is highly desired
Pharmaceutical based recruiting or related experience
Executive search experience
Mammoth earning potential for top producers
Annual incentive trips to tropical and domestic locations
Healthcare (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
Vacation, Holiday and Personal Time Off
Unyielding commitment to training & development creating &”Rock Star” producers