Clinical Project Manager- Oncology (Southern Region – Home Based)
Brio Resource Group is a search firm committed to providing rare pharmaceutical talent on an executive search basis to the Pharmaceutical, Biopharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging companies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, proven search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
The Clinical Project Manager (Home based) will function as a Study Team Leader, organizing and managing all operational aspects of the study from conception to submission, ensuring adherence to timelines. The CPM will also proactively address risk management through contingency planning.
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review
- Develop and coordinate the operational plans for a clinical study or multiple clinical studies within a development program.
- Lead Study Teams.
- Manage the progress of project(s) and ensure adherence to intended timelines including enrollment, clinical supplies, and data delivery, as well as CSR authoring and review.
- Manage planning, distribution and proper labeling of clinical supplies globally on a program or protocol level.
- Coordinate with all relevant groups to develop clinical project timelines.
- Identify issues that may impact the overall project plan and initiate contingency plans as appropriate.
- Develop protocol level clinical study budgets.
- Review site recruitment, initiation and patient enrollment progress and review and act on trending reports.
- BS in Health Sciences, Nursing, or related field
- 4+ years experience in clinical development environment
- Project management experience
- Participation in multiple Study Teams
- Protocol execution experience (i.e. site selection through database lock)
- Site monitoring experience strongly preferred
- Experience planning and generating Clinical submission documents preferred
- Oncology therapeutic experience is strongly preferred.
How To Apply:
Once you click “APPLY” an appropriate member of our executive recruitment team will review your credentials and respond to arrange an initial interview to review your credentials and career objectives.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.