Job Title: Clinical Project Manager
Company: Midsize Speciality CRO (Ph. I-IV Clinical Research Services)
Location: 100% Remote base anywhere in US
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device, and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
As a Clinical Project Manager, you will lead the trials that are being conducted within the organization as well as act as the liaison between the organization and its clients.
- Step into the forefront of a growing clinical project management unit with one of the world’s premier metabolic research organizations; diabetes, NASH, obesity-related illnesses
- Work cross-functionally with other departments within the organization in order to ensure the alignment of the company’s policies, procedures, and values as the studies are conducted
- Be involved in the creation and approval of study documentation such as case report forms, informed consent templates, monitory plans and reports, and project plans as well as oversee CSR development
- Liaise with clients and third-party vendors as it relates to the performance of the project, updates on statutes, as well as the resolution of issues
- Perform site qualification, site identification, drug supply management, and protocol review
- Ensure clinical trial success by overseeing the study conducted at all sites involved in the study
- Bachelor’s Degree required; science, business, or other related fields
- 2-5+ years of demonstrable project management experience within the CRO space
- Experience overseeing/monitoring clinical trial sites as well as managing service providers
- Deep knowledge of GCPs
- Working experience with ICH guidelines as well as FDA/IRB/IEC regulations
- Deep knowledge of financial acumen as it relates to budgets
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon CV/resume review.