Clinical Trial Manager
Title: Clinical Trial Manager
Position Type: Permanent
Location: West Coast
Brio Resource Group is a search firm committed to providing rare pharmaceutical talent on an executive search basis to the Pharmaceutical, Biopharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging companies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, proven search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
Our client is seeking a Clinical Trial Manager that will be responsible for the execution and coordination of all activities required to initiate, manage and complete clinical trials working closely with Clinical Program manager. The Clinical Trial Manager is the point of contact to incorporate study logistics and planning to accomplish study objectives .
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
- Oversee and manage all or some aspects of a clinical trial in accordance with Company SOPs, ICH/GCP regulations and study-specific manuals and procedures.
- Align study start-up, enrollment, study conduct and close-out activities with project goals
- Review monitoring reports and monitoring visit letters to assess trends and site performance
- Identify risks to study and develop risk mitigation plans, including communication with management when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in life-science is required and at least 3-5 years biotech or pharmaceutical development experience.
- Experience in Phase I-II clinical trials oncology is required.
- Experience in CRO selection and management is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV to CV@briogrp.com or click “APPLY. An appropriate member of our executive recruitment team will review your credentials and respond to arrange an initial interview to review your credentials and career objectives.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status