Job Title: Clinical Trial Manager, Clinical Operations
Company: Gene Therapy Biotech
Location: San Francisco, CA.
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
We work with a range of life sciences organizations across multiple industry disciplines, with one of our strongest portfolio’s in Clinical Operations. With US offices strategically located on the east coast (DC Metro) and west coast (San Diego) we connect rare life sciences talent with emerging companies nationwide.
Position Overview: Clinical Trial Manager, Clinical Operations
As a Clinical Trials Manager, you will be reporting to the Director, Clinical Operations. This role will be responsible for the study team responsible for the global execution of complex clinical trials from study design through study close out.
- Lead the Study Management Team and support other development teams as a Clinical Operations representative
- Communicate study-status, cost, and issues to ensure informed decision-making by senior management
- Review clinical data to ensure entry and readiness for data review meetings
- Review clinical monitoring reports to ensure identification of site issues
- Be a liaison and resource for investigational sites
Position Requirements: Bachelors preferably in a Life Science or Business discipline
- 6+ years of clinical operations experience
- 2+ years of independent clinical trial management experience
- Understanding of ICH GCP guidelines
- Good project management skills
- Ability to travel
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.