Clinical Trial Manager
Job Title: Clinical Trial Manager
Company: Clinical Research Organization
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
As a Clinical Trial Manager, you will lead the trials that are being conducted within the organization as well as manage and monitor the clinical sites projects and tasks.
- Review the quality and content of site monitoring documentation, ensuring they accurately represent site management conduct and activities
- Participate in business development activities such as defense meetings, proposal development, and site management/project clinical operations budget input and strategy
- Liaise between functional departments and the client in regards to clinical monitoring and site management
- Certify the quality of site management deliverables and clinical monitoring within a program/project as well as maintain visibility of project/program progress
- Work with CPMs regarding the selection of investigators as well as site issue resolutions
Position Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree required, in Biological Science, or a related field
- 2+ years of demonstrable project management experience within the CRO space
- Experience overseeing/monitoring clinical trial sites
- Deep knowledge of FDA and other regulatory documents such as CRFs and ICFs
- Understanding of CRO clinical procedures and systems
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.