Data Management Lead (Director – Senior Director)
Job Title: Data Management Lead (Director – Senior Director)
Location: Boston, MA; Carmel, IN; Remote, US
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
We work with a range of life sciences organizations across multiple industry disciplines, with one of our strongest portfolio’s in Clinical Operations. With US offices strategically located on the east coast (DC Metro) and west coast (San Diego) we connect rare life sciences talent with emerging companies nationwide.
Position Overview: Data Management Lead (Director – Senior Director)
As a Data Management Lead, you will be reporting to VP, Head of Biometrics. This role will serve as a leader for the data management function in support of the clinical development programs as well as represent Biometrics through subject matter expertise.
- Provide oversight to data management consultants and outsourced vendors as well as conduct vendor selection
- Ensure the Data Management team is in compliance with SOPs and processes
- Recommend process improvement increasing the efficiency of data management function as well as ensuring the regulatory compliance and leads data management function supporting all projects and studies
- Promote and lead standardization, innovation, automation, and implementations of standards, policies, and process improvement as well as technology enhancement in Clinical Data Management to increase drug development efficiency
- Ensure DMPs (Data Management Plans) are in regulatory compliance and consistent across the studies and programs in order to meet the needs of the company portfolio
Position Requirements: Master’s Degree; Preferably in the scientific/healthcare discipline
- 12+ years of Clinical Data Management experience, in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- Leadership and management skills proven by leading data management groups, with the ability to hire and develop team members
- Experience with managing multiple ePRO, EDC, and CRO’s vendors
- Advanced knowledge of CDISC and other data management principles
- Uses teamwork to cooperatively work towards the most effective solutions, assisting where help is needed, and championing the best ideas of team members
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.