Director, Clinical Data Management
Title: Director, Clinical Data Management
Position Type: Permanent
Location: New York City, NY
Brio Resource Group is a search firm committed to providing rare pharmaceutical talent on an executive search basis to the Pharmaceutical, Biopharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging companies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, proven search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
Our client is seeking a Director, Clinical Data Management to manage all clinical data management (DM) activities with responsibilities from startup to closeout. Perform day-to-day data management activities according to ICH guidelines, regulatory requirements, and the company's standard operating procedures.
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
- Provide leadership of clinical data management activities across one or more clinical development programs
- Lead activities with external vendors developing systems/applications for clinical trial data collection
- Leads efforts to create or update new or existing standards related to data including processes
- Participate in the review of Clinical research documents
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 7 years of relevant Data Management experience
- Global clinical trial expertise
- Knowledge of industry leading eCRF tools (e.g. Medidata Rave, Oracle, etc.)
- An understanding of database and dictionary structures
- Technical expertise, technical writing ability, and proficiency in Systems Development.
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV to CV@briogrp.com or click “APPLY. An appropriate member of our executive recruitment team will review your credentials and respond to arrange an initial interview to review your credentials and career objectives.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status