Director, Data Management
Title: Director, Data Management
Position Type: Permanent
Brio Resource Group is a search firm committed to providing rare pharmaceutical talent on an executive search basis to the Pharmaceutical, Biopharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging companies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, proven search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
Our client is seeking a Director, Data Management to provide overall technical, administrative and functional oversight for the data management functions of the organization.
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
- Oversee bid development, proposals and contracts for the acquiring of new business.
- Work across Clinical Data Management and Clinical Database Programming to ensure consistency and compliance with departmental and company SOPs as well as departmental training manuals.
- Review reports, listings, and other documents generated for distribution to sponsor, investigators and their study support staff.
- Review project files for accuracy, completeness, compliance with GCP requirements and company or sponsor client’s SOPs.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a scientific, computer or related discipline.
- 10 years’ experience in clinical data management or related field.
- 8 years’ supervisory experience in a technical environment.
- Expertise with relational databases, clinical data management systems, and data management processes and procedures.