Job Title: Director, mRNA Analytical Development
Location: Holly Springs, NC
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
We work with a range of life sciences organizations across multiple industry disciplines, with one of our strongest portfolio’s in Clinical Operations. With US offices strategically located on the east coast (DC Metro) and west coast (San Diego) we connect rare life sciences talent with emerging companies nationwide.
As an Associate Director/Director of mRNA Analytical Development, you will be reporting to the Sr. Director of Analytical Development. This role will be responsible for the management of mRNA assay development, transfer, qualification, and analytical activity in relation to clinical trials.
- Lead development activities from early to late phase mRNA pandemic programs
- Collaborate with R&D staff for the creation of technical strategies for developing platform-based processes, analytics, and products
- Provide technical guidance, mentorship, and performance feedback to the analytical development team
- Provide technical aspects regarding analytical development projects including R&D functions as well as Operations functions ((R&D QA, QC, Reg CMC, AS&T)
- Author content for technical documentation including process and product development plans, regulatory CMC license sections, and analytical target profile
Position Requirements: Master’s Degree Required, PhD Preferred
- 12+ years with a Master of Science
- 8+ years with a PhD in a scientific field
- Technical expertise in analytical development of vaccines
- Experience managing a partner as well as building and establishing a team
- Experience leading projects required
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.