Job Title: Director of Human Resources
Location: North East, US
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
As the Director of Human Resources, you will be responsible for workforce planning, culture, performance, employment, compensation, benefits, employee relations, engagement, recognition, organizational development, training, policies, procedures, risk management, as well as collaboration on compensation and the management of organization-wide policies.
- Manage people-related matters in a high-growth setting, harmonizing diverse programs and policies across operational units
- Develop and execute an HR Strategy aligned with the organization’s goals, working closely with the executive team to translate strategies into actionable tactics
- Build credibility with management and employees as a valuable resource, supporting leaders in evaluating department structures and fostering continuous improvement
- Lead the HR Function, encompassing workforce planning, retention, performance management, compensation, employee relations, culture building, benefits, training, and professional development, ensuring cost-effectiveness, market competitiveness, and internal equity
- Establish effective policies and programs to address business challenges such as sexual harassment, employee complaints, training, and career development
Position Requirements: Master’s Degree Required, Human Resources
- 15+ years of experience within the Human Resources Industry
- 5+ years of experience in a Human Resources leadership position
- Demonstrable strategic and operational efficiency across multiple HR areas
- Ability to excel in a dynamic and diverse matrixed setting
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.