Job Title: IT Director
Location: East Coast, US
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
As the Director of Information Technology, you will be responsible for the organization’s information technology operations, ensuring that the department delivers proficient and impactful technical support services.
· Lead IT System development and implementations processes for the organization
· Implement improvements to ensure business operations continue smoothly during disruptions
· Set standards and recommend enhancements for the organization’s technology portfolio’s efficiency and effectiveness
· Analyze IT infrastructure and system performance, assessing costs, security, redundancy, and productivity
· Oversee system and network security, conduct audits, and maintain vendor relationships
Position Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree required, in Information Technology or a related field
· 10+ years’ experience of IT within the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
· Well-verses in the latest IT systems management techniques
· Familiar with SOX audit prerequisites, and adept at analyzing SOC reports and related materials to ensure regulatory adherence
· Experience in effectively managing data within cloud environments, including successful migration of services from on-site setups to cloud platforms
· Possess an innate understanding of how IT strategies align with and propel the organization’s scientific objectives
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.