Director/Senior Director, U.S. Payor Marketing
Job Title: Director/Senior Director, U.S. Payor Marketing
Company: Clinical Stage Biopharma
Location: Boston, MA
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
We work with a range of life sciences organizations across multiple industry disciplines, with one of our strongest portfolio’s in Clinical Operations. With US offices strategically located on the east coast (DC Metro) and west coast (San Diego) we connect rare life sciences talent with emerging companies nationwide.
Position Overview: Director/Senior Director, U.S. Payor Marketing
As a Director/Senior Director of U.S Payor Marketing, you will be reporting to the Vice President, Market Access. This role will serve as the leader for all payor marketing efforts within the U.S.
- Collaborate across functional boundaries, defining and meeting business goals and/or objectives
- Establish clear and consistent communication with external and internal stakeholders
- Develop effective access strategy and tactics in order to support the acquirement of formulary positions within the target access accounts
- Coordinate efforts with cross-functional teams to drive effective pull through of formulary wins
- Ensure the communication/presentation of critical customer and business insights in order to enhance tactical and strategic plan implementation and evolution
- 7+ years in pharmaceutical marketing (U.S. based) including 5+ years in Market Access marketing
- Experience with effectively marketing to public payor entities
- Previous experience engaging with CMS and/or government-side payors directly
- Demonstrative ability assessing quantitative and qualitative analyses of strategic initiatives informing future action
- Knowledge of mental disorders and illnesses
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.