Director/Sr. Director, GMP Quality Operations
Title: Director/Sr. Director, GMP Quality Operations
Position Type: Permanent
Location: East Coast
Brio Resource Group is a search firm committed to providing rare pharmaceutical talent on an executive search basis to the Pharmaceutical, Biopharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging companies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, proven search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
Our client is seeking a Director/Sr. Director of GMP Quality Operations responsible for managing quality control programs and quality assurance and will manage all GMP quality programs and continuous improvement as it relates to internal operations and collaborations with external vendors.
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
- Develop and implement programs that support the client’s GMP-regulated activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and internal procedures.
- Represent Quality on project teams and act as the GMP Quality lead for the oversight of all Quality aspects performed at manufacturing and testing partners.
- Partner with the VP of Quality in creation of department goals and metrics.
- A Bachelor's degree in a scientific or technical discipline is required. An advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in a GxP in biotechnology or pharmaceutical environment is required.
- Leadership experience in building high performing teams.