Executive Director, Regulatory Affairs
Title: Executive Director, Regulatory Affairs
Position Type: Permanent
Brio Resource Group is a search firm committed to providing rare pharmaceutical talent on an executive search basis to the Pharmaceutical, Biopharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging companies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, proven search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
Our client is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Executive Director, Regulatory Affairs to provide regulatory leadership and develops regulatory strategies for products in development to support clinical trial application as well as life cycle management, and maintains compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
- Supports business development activities, serving as a regulatory expert as part of cross-functional diligence teams to assess external assets/opportunities.
- Provides strong regulatory and scientific leadership to the overall development team
- Interprets and applies regulations in the creation of timely and innovative regulatory strategies
- PhD, PharmD, or master’s degree in Life Sciences
- A minimum of 10-12 years progressively responsible experience in regulatory affairs management
- A minimum of 6-8 years in a leadership role preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of US and international regulations as they apply to pharmaceutical and biologic drug development
- Previous experience managing development of INDs and other global clinical trial applications
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV to CV@briogrp.com or click “APPLY. An appropriate member of our executive recruitment team will review your credentials and respond to arrange an initial interview to review your credentials and career objectives.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status