Job Title: Executive Director/Vice President, Program and Portfolio Management
Company: Clinical Stage Biopharma
Location: New York, NY. (Hybrid/On-Site)
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
We work with a range of life sciences organizations across multiple industry disciplines, with one of our strongest portfolio’s in Clinical Operations. With US offices strategically located on the east coast (DC Metro) and west coast (San Diego) we connect rare life sciences talent with emerging companies nationwide.
Position Overview: Executive Director/Vice President, Program and Portfolio Management
As an Executive Director/VP of Program and Portfolio management, you will be reporting to the Chief Business Officer. This role will be responsible for the strategic planning and execution of clinical stage programs, company portfolio integration, as well as the key integrator and mentor for a Program/Project Manager team.
- Execute program strategy, drive tactical and strategic planning, and prepare program budget and management
- Be the representation for the program at cross-functional meetings composed of key department representatives
- Provide operational and strategic leadership, support, and direction to Program/Project Management and program teams
- Ensure communication and alignment across departments and corporate sites, with both external and internal subject matter experts
- Facilitate achievement of strategic goals and monitor ongoing progress for key project/program results
Position Requirements: Bachelors preferably in a Life Science or Pharmaceutical Science; Advanced degree preferred (PhD PharmD)
- 15+ years of experience managing cross-functional programs in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Knowledge of integrated drug development process within a biopharmaceutical corporation
- Experience with cell therapy programs; Hematology and/or Oncology preferred
- PMP (Project Management Professional) or other relevant certification
- Experience leading and motivating cross functional teams
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.