Job Title: Full Life Cycle Contract Recruiter
Location: San Diego, CA
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
As a Full Life Cycle Contract Recruiter, you will be responsible for the attraction of the best candidates for existing job opportunities using various sources such as employee referrals, databases, and social media networking as well as maintaining an impressive talent pipeline for future opportunities.
- Create your own recruitment strategy through collaboration with hiring managers
- Source, pipeline, interview, and select candidates that are the perfect fit for job opportunities
- Take charge in interview, selection, and close processes
- Assess candidates based on cultural fit, technical capabilities, and quality for the organization
- Take initiative in the hiring and onboarding processes for selected candidates
Position Requirements: Bachelors Degree Required, Human Resources
- 6+ years’ experience working as a high volume, fast-paced full life cycle recruiter
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Experience with ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems)
- Knowledge of applicant screening methods and interview techniques
- Strong communication skills regarding negotiation and interpersonal communication
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.