Head of Quality (East Coast Region)
Title: Head of Quality Assurance
Position Type: Permanent
Location: Frederick, MD area
Brio Resource Group is a search firm committed to providing rare pharmaceutical talent on an executive search basis to the Pharmaceutical, Biopharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging companies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, proven search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
The Head Quality, is the leading source of Quality/Regulatory-related expertise and is responsible for providing the strategic leadership and management for the Site`s Quality organization.
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
- Provide leadership to the Site Quality organization to ensure that teamwork, high morale and innovation are fundamental components of a world-class team
- Develop and execute the Quality strategy commensurate with the overall plan for the company. Ensure alignment with customer needs and linkage with the overall Quality and business strategies.
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives to drive Quality programs and ensure maximum productivity. Ensure systems are world-class and meet the needs of all internal and external constituencies with an emphasis on process, quality, productivity, budget control, and profitability.
- 10+ years direct job related experience in GMP facility manufacturing products or a minimum of 7 years’ experience in Quality Management
- Expert knowledge of GxP, ISO Standards, FDA regulatory requirements applicable to FDA regulated products
- Regulatory Knowledge CBER, CDER, CDRH
- Aseptic practices and clean room operations
How To Apply:
Once you click “APPLY” an appropriate member of our executive recruitment team will review your credentials and respond to arrange an initial interview to review your credentials and career objectives.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.