Job Title: Information Security Engineer
Location: East Coast, US
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
As the Information Security Engineer, you will be responsible for the organization’s security program development, implementation, and maintenance as well as encompassing assessments, event monitoring, incident response, compliance, training, and promoting staff’s security comprehension.
· Administer Single Sign-On, Multi-Factor Authentication, Identity and Access Management, email filtering, Active Directory, and cloud infrastructure security
· Help deploy and configure security tools like firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, endpoint protection, and data loss prevention
· Aid in investigating and resolving security incidents, documenting and reporting them to management, and executing containment and recovery efforts
· Watch over security logs, investigate alerts, and respond to breaches, unauthorized access attempts, and potential incidents
· Perform periodic vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, and risk evaluations, recommending necessary security measures
Position Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree required, in Information Technology or a related field
· 5+ years’ experience of information security within the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
· Proficient in security frameworks and regulatory compliance with audit experience
· Adept at conveying security concepts to diverse audiences and the ability to work cross-functionally
· Familiar with CASB, cloud security, email filtering, and O365 security settings
· Skilled in SSO, MFA, IAM systems and AD administration including policy and group management
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.