IT Manager, Enterprise Cloud Application
Job Title: IT Manager, Enterprise Cloud Application
Location: Boston, MA
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
As an Enterprise Cloud Application IT Manager, you will leverage solutions, technologies, as well as third party support through the administration of EPM, Oracle, and similar enterprise systems.
- Coordinate with third-party support for patch testing as well as maintain oversight on internal communication and testing processes with System Owners and stakeholders
- Monitor BPM (Business Process Management) and OCI (Oracle Cloud Integration), exposing errors and coordinating resolutions
- Ensure ERP user access control is in compliance with company procedure as well as GxP controls
- Act as a liaison as necessary for issue resolutions regarding Oracle Support
- Act as the primary support internally for future and current Oracle EPM/ERP cloud systems
- Experience with Oracle Cloud ERP support and/or security admin within an GxP FDA regulated biotech/pharma organization
- Experience with managing third-party vendor compliance/priorities
- Experience with validating user access controls and computer system documentation
- Knowledge of OCI processes as well as their common error/warning messages
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.