Job Title: Laboratory Operations Manager
Company: Multinational Precision Medicine & Trial Services
Location: Naperville, IL
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device, and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
As the Laboratory Operations Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring the quality of work coming from the laboratory, and the performance of the laboratory staff, as well as ensuring that documentation follows the applicable requirements.
- Work cross-functionally with department heads in order to ensure the alignment of equipment, people, and processes across the organization
- Maintain the health and safety of the staff in the laboratory environment
- Be a part of the development and implementation of procedures, standards, and policies for laboratory operations in order to ensure the effectiveness, efficiency, and quality control of the lab in accordance with the organization’s standards
- Work in tandem with quality assurance personnel to oversee the efficiency of laboratory services
- Oversee staff training to the performance of laboratory functions in both technical operating procedures as well as administrative functioning
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of team management and laboratory oversight
- Working knowledge of histopathology and/or genomics
- Experience collaborating and partnering cross-functionally within a matrix organization
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.