Manager, Statistical Programming
Job Title: Manager, Statistical Programming
Company: Biopharma CRO
Location: Wilmington, NC
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
As a Manager of Statistical Programming, you will be responsible for the daily supervision of statistical programming operations and personnel in order to achieve the levels and goals of the department.
- Lead in statistical programming support for specific project programming of figures, listings, statistical tables, and analysis datasets for clinical trials
- Organize and lead project programming teams for complex projects
- Represent the department as well as the company in client presentations and meeting in addition to maintaining a positive relationship with collaborating associates, vendor personnel, and sponsors
- Identify developmental needs and training using direct reports, then assist in the development, implementation, and delivery of training programs within the department
- Work to develop and maintain SOPs and departmental systems as well as assisting in the communication and development of departmental procedures and policies
Position Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree Required, Computer Sciences/Statistics or a related field
- 7+ years’ experience in clinical research
- 4+ years’ leading program activities in clinical research
- Demonstrable proficiency with statistical software packages that are used to conduct statistical analyses
- Knowledge of different operating systems and platforms
- Knowledge of the clinical research process
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.