Job Title: Principal Biostatistician
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
As a Principal Biostatistician, you will be responsible for statistical support regarding clinical studies and providing crucial statistical outputs for regulatory submissions.
- Contribute as a statistician to studies and project teams
- Provide statistical insights across clinical development phases
- Shape statistical aspects of trial outcomes and reporting
- Develop strategies for program-level statistical analysis
- Ensure quality and adherence in statistical processes and data management
Position Requirements: Master’s Degree required
- 5+ years of experience in clinical trial within the pharmaceutical industry
- Proficiency in SAS and another statistical programming language
- Expertise in CDISC requirements for regulatory submissions, including STDM, ADaM, and SEND data standards
- Familiarity with DA, EMA, and ICH drug development guidelines
- Skillful presentation of statistical concepts to clinical teams
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.