Title: Principal Scientist
Position Type: Permanent
Location: Fremont, CA
Brio Resource Group is a search firm committed to providing rare pharmaceutical talent on an executive search basis to the Pharmaceutical, Biopharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging companies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, proven search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
Our client is seeking a Principal Scientist that will be responsible for the overall conduct of studies in different immune-therapeutic area, overseeing experimental testing design, as well as formulating conclusions and recommendations for next steps.
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
- Designs and prepares detailed study-specific work plans and support documentation for protocols and assays; discusses with management and obtains approval
- Instructs laboratory personnel (e.g. research assistants and technicians) assigned to her/his projects
- Ensures that projects are conducted as per established timelines and delays are communicated in a proactive manner to clients with action plan to minimize the delays
- Actively participates in the preparation and conduct of audits for clients
- Ph.D. or equivalent training in life sciences
- minimum of 2 years experience in an equivalent position in the industry
- Knowledge and experience with multi-parametric flow cytometry techniques
- Knowledge of modern immunology and kept abreast with current literature
- Knowledge and understanding of GLP regulations and other regulatory guidelines
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV to CV@briogrp.com or click “APPLY. An appropriate member of our executive recruitment team will review your credentials and respond to arrange an initial interview to review your credentials and career objectives.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status