Job Title: Project Manager, Technical Operations
Location: San Diego, CA
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
As a Technical Operations Project Manager, you will be responsible for the structure of project management as well as the engineering support of the Facility, Manufacturing, Product Development, and other partner groups for this organization.
- Be a key contributor in the development of PMO standards within the organization
- Manage projects of various size and importance through the lifecycle of project management
- Oversee the commissioning, design, installation, procurement, and start-up of pharmaceutical manufacturing systems and equipment
- Collaborate with central stakeholders in order to define project/initiative scopes
- Execute and verify SAT, FAT, and commissioning protocol for pharmaceutical equipment and systems
Position Requirements: Bachelors Degree Required, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- 6+ years of engineering experience
- 3+ years project management experience
- 6+ years Life Science project (GXP, GMP, GLP) experience
- Ability to read and interpret CAD and engineering documents
- PC literacy
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.