QC Raw Materials Laboratory Supervisor
Title: QC Raw Materials Laboratory Supervisor
Position Type: Permanent
Location: Raleigh/ Durham, MD
Brio Resource Group is a search firm committed to providing rare pharmaceutical talent on an executive search basis to the Pharmaceutical, Biopharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging companies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, proven search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
Our executive search firm is seeking an experienced and self starting Quality Control Raw Materials Laboratory Supervisor to set expectations and assure completion of daily QC Raw Materials activities and documentation. The successful candidate would exercise judgment in seeking compliant and consensus solutions and identify and implement ongoing quality improvement processes working with interdepartmental teams
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
- Authors Raw Materials Specifications, Test Methods and Method Validation/Transfer Protocols and Reports
- Provides the Quality Inspection and release for all incoming raw materials
- Develops Raw Materials analytical methods as needed
- Provides Raw Materials related support to all GMP departments
- 5+ years of relevant Raw Materials experience in a biopharmaceutical company
- Bachelor’s degree in a Life Science or Analytical Science
- Experience developing test methods for the Raw Materials Laboratory
- Working knowledge of current global initiatives
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV to CV@briogrp.com or click “APPLY. An appropriate member of our executive recruitment team will review your credentials and respond to arrange an initial interview to review your credentials and career objectives.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status