Job Title: Senior Director Business Development
Company: Biopharma CRO
Location: West Coast, US
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
We work with a range of life sciences organizations across multiple industry disciplines, with one of our strongest portfolio’s in Clinical Operations. With US offices strategically located on the east coast (DC Metro) and west coast (San Diego) we connect rare life sciences talent with emerging companies nationwide.
Position Overview: Senior Director Business Development
As a Senior Director Business Development, you will be reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer. This role will be responsible for consultative and dynamic sales efforts of the organization to key decision makes and both existing and new sponsor companies.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure the organizations sales goals are achieved as well as individual targets are met
- Complete direct sales activities such as cold calling, prospecting, proposal management, in-person and virtual sales calls, lead generation, and ultimately closing deals
- Demonstrate industry knowledge to develop successful and effective account strategies to deliver and consistently out-perform sales targets from prior years
- Develop a strategic plan and project annual sales forecasts for assigned and new accounts
- Achieve sales goals through the generation of new business from existing and new customers as well as develops deep relationships with clients as trusted partners
Position Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree required
- 7+ years healthcare/drug development/pharmaceuticals industry related experience
- 5+ years sales experience directing selling to or within the clinical research market
- Experience with selling ancillary solutions and technology within the clinical services arena
- Consistent performance with documentation of over-achievement sales targets
- Success in expanding relationships and growth strategy for multiple projects and portfolio level engagements
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.