Senior Director, Clinical Scientist
Title: Senior Director, Clinical Scientist
Position Type: Permanent
Location: New York City, NY
Brio Resource Group is a search firm committed to providing rare pharmaceutical talent on an executive search basis to the Pharmaceutical, Biopharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging companies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, proven search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
Our biopharma client is seeking a Senior Director, Clinical Research Scientist to participates in design and implementation of the development strategy and with various deliverables necessary for effective and efficient planning and execution of their assigned program.
- Support the design and execution of assigned clinical trial and work closely with clinical operations study lead and additional cross functional study team members within the assigned project to execute activities associated with the conduct of the clinical trials.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop Protocol and ICF documents / amendments and present
- Develops and/or provides input for clinical presentation slides and other materials for internal/external meetings
- Advanced degree in Life Sciences (MD, PhD, Pharm D, MS, RN or similar scientific field preferred).
- Minimum of 10 years pharma/biotech industry experience
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience with clinical trials
- Experience managing and interpreting clinical trials results as well as exposure to writing protocols
How To Apply:
Please submit your CV to CV@briogrp.com or click “APPLY. An appropriate member of our executive recruitment team will review your credentials and respond to arrange an initial interview to review your credentials and career objectives.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status