Job Title: Senior Director, Health Economics & Outcomes Research
Location: Remote, US
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
As an HEOR Senior Director, you will be responsible for developing and executing HEOR Strategy, working collaboratively in a cross-functional team to generate evidence for a communication plan that highlights the value of the organizations assets/product, all while upholding the highest ethical, regulatory, and scientific standards.
- Create value demonstration tools for a field-based and customer-facing teams, including Field Medical and Market Access
- Effectively communicate health economic plans and study results to both internal and external audiences
- Identify and manage external contractors for economic studies, and when applicable, conduct in-house economic studies, including literature reviews, modeling, and training activities
- Develop evidence to enhance positioning and articulate the value communications for assets/products
- Execute a cross-functionally aligned HEOR plan for lead and follow-on pipeline products
Position Requirements: Advanced Degree Required, Biological Science Discipline
- 7+ years of experience within the medical device/pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills with keen attention to detail, ability to prioritize critical tasks, and strong communication skills for effective presentation to internal and external audiences
- Demonstrate a successful history in devising and executing evidence generation strategies for a favorable pricing and reimbursement outcomes
- Possess insight into the evidence requirements of US payers and financial decision makers
- Exhibit a practical understanding of diverse healthcare environments, experience in collaborating with and influencing diverse virtual teams comfortably
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.