Job Title: Senior Manager/Associate Director Advanced Analytics
Company: Clinical Stage Biopharma
Location: Boston, MA
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
We work with a range of life sciences organizations across multiple industry disciplines, with one of our strongest portfolio’s in Clinical Operations. With US offices strategically located on the east coast (DC Metro) and west coast (San Diego) we connect rare life sciences talent with emerging companies nationwide.
Position Overview: Senior Manager/Associate Director of Advanced Analytics
As a Senior Manager/Associate Director of Advanced Analytics, you will be responsible for utilizing a broad array of advanced analytics techniques in order to inform strategic planning, optimized resources allocation, and drive business outcomes.
- Assist in the creation of an analytics driven, agile culture within the company that acts independently to optimize strategy, gain business results, and implement effective solutions with reduced risks
- Create a sustainable advanced analytics platform deriving insights that will influence critical tactics and strategies, inform executive decision making, and drive revenue as well as share growth
- Implement effective advanced analytical solutions such as promotional response, machine learning and ai, and omni-channel that will drive strategic outcomes
- Foster a culture that is data-driven which enables the propagation of insights across the organization and emphasizes insight quality and data as well as teamwork within the analytics operations and cross-functionally
- Cultivate the relationships with external partners, brand team, executive leadership, Market Access, sales leadership, and other commercial stakeholders to maintain project alignment
Position Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
- Utilize analytics techniques and interpret outcomes of analytics models, identify business questions and needs, and derive meaningful business insights to put forth actionable recommendations
- Strong project management skills displayed by the management of multiple projects simultaneously
- Expert knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts displayed by real-world applications
- Experience working across diverse teams being the bridge between technology, commercial, and data teams
- Proficient in the understanding of real-world application of data sciences and advanced analytics
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.