Senior Manager/Associate Director Forecasting and Advanced Analytics
Job Title: Senior Manager/Associate Director Forecasting and Advanced Analytics
Company: Clinical Stage Biopharma
Location: Boston, MA; Carmel, IN; Remote, US
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
We work with a range of life sciences organizations across multiple industry disciplines, with one of our strongest portfolio’s in Clinical Operations. With US offices strategically located on the east coast (DC Metro) and west coast (San Diego) we connect rare life sciences talent with emerging companies nationwide.
Position Overview: Senior Manager/Associate Director of Forecasting and Advanced Analytics
As a Senior Manager/Associate Director of Forecasting and Advanced Analytics, you will be responsible for utilizing a broad array of analytics techniques in order to create and maintain commercial forecasts to support the company’s mission.
- Analyze and test information to generate a knowledgeable understanding of brands, customers, markets, diseases, and competitive environments which are supported by evidence and facts
- Foster open dialogue with key partners using unbiased view points
- Continue to assess relevant marketplaces including the dynamics, competitors, and customers and maintain proactivity within the market
- Generate forecasts for markets and products that will be of interest to the company’s mission
- Collaborate with commercial stakeholders, key partners, executive leaders, Market Access, and Market and Sales leadership
Position Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
- Project Management skill displayed through the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient understanding of real-world application in regards to forecasting techniques and data sciences
- Knowledge of epidemiological and modeling concepts as well as advanced statistical techniques
- Experience in CNS
- Experience working in a cross-functional and complex environment
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.