Job Title: Senior Manager, Biostatistics
Location: Wilmington, NC
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
As a Senior Manager of Biostatistics, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of statistical analysis plans, study reports, protocols as well as other statistical sections of NDAs and other device, drug, or biologic regulatory submissions.
- Participate in project specific programming of statistical listings, tables, figures, and analysis of datasets as they align with GCP and SOPs
- Effectively and efficiently coordinate statistical reporting simultaneously for multiple projects
- Ensure the quality, integrity, and efficiency of data reporting
- Represent the company and the department in settings such as project teams/meetings and client meetings/presentations and maintain positive working relationships with collaborating associates, vendor personnel, and clients
- Monitor the performance of director reports, provide regular counseling and coaching, and assist in preparing and delivering performance reviews of direct reports.
Position Requirements: Masters Degree Required, Biostatistics or related field
- 6+ years of clinical research experience
- Management experience
- Knowledge of drug development processes as well as FDA and ICH guidelines
- Knowledge of both complex and basic statistical design, programming techniques, and analysis in relation to clinical research
- Knowledge of the clinical research process
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.