Senior Medical Writer
Title: Senior Medical Writer
Clinical Stage Biopharma
Position Type: Permanent
Brio Resource Group is a search firm committed to providing rare pharmaceutical talent on an executive search basis to the Pharmaceutical, Biopharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging companies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, proven search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
Our client is seeking a Senior Medical Writer to work in partnership cross-functionally to author and review submission documents in support of the client’s clinical development activities.
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
- Authoring, editing, and facilitating the development of complex, high-quality documents in support of health authority submissions
- Interpretation of complex data and accurate translation to text, diagrammatic representations, and relevant tables and figures
- Provide strategic input and contribute to the development of analysis plans and pooling strategies
- The ideal candidate will possess a graduate-level education in a life science field
- 8 to 10 years of relevant experience within a pharmaceutical company or CRO
- Experience across all types of clinical and regulatory documents across all phases of clinical development (Phase 1 through post-approval)
- Proficiency in the Vault RIM document management system and the StartingPoint template suite