Job Title: Sr Oracle Fusion Architect/Technical Lead
Location: Boston/Cambridge, MA
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
As the Senior Oracle Technical Lead, you will be responsible for strategy development, innovation, and solution delivery to successfully implement Oracle Cloud Fusion capabilities.
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and business processes to meet user needs
- Manage and track project progress, including requirements elicitation, system/port design, documentation of user/functional/technical requirements, creation of test plans/scenarios, and final defect tracking
- Collaborate with business and technology delivery teams to ensure alignment of processes with organizational needs
- Engage in hands-on technical and functional tasks, collaborating with managed service providers and implementation partners
- Enhance training and operational procedures within the organization to improve efficiency and productivity
Position Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in Oracle Fusion Cloud
- Minimum of 2+ years of practical experience as a Solution Architect, specifically in Fusion SCM Cloud
- Expertise in Supply Chain Executive, Process Manufacturing, Product Lifecycle Management, Inventory Management, and Plan-to-Produce business processes
- Capable of managing multiple projects following project management standards and processes
- Experience utilizing cloud solutions to accelerate business value-driven projects
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.