Senior Project Director, Neuroscience – Remote
Job Title: SENIOR CLINICAL PROJECT DIRECTOR
Company: Global CRO
Location: Remote – US
Permanent Hire / Full-Time
Therapeutic Focus: Neuroscience (CNS)
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
We work with a range of life sciences organizations across multiple industry disciplines, with one of our strongest portfolio’s Clinical Project Director. With US offices strategically located on the east coast (DC Metro) and west coast (San Diego) we connect rare life sciences talent with emerging companies nationwide.
Senior Clinical Project Director (Remote)
- The primary point of contact for clinical programs and is responsible for direction of activities of Senior Project Managers, Project Managers and Associate Project Managers assigned to his/her clinical program
- Oversee and direct multiple clinical trials concurrently.
- Leads and directs global cross-functional teams and manages client expectations to achieve client satisfaction.
- Manage large national, international and/or particularly complex, projects or programs.
- We’re looking for an exceptional Senior Project Director to bring your passion to our Neuroscience team!
- Leadership opportunity within a Global CRO company
- Encouraged to grow professionally and personally while enjoying cross-functional partnerships with genuinely supportive colleagues, regardless of location or seniority.
- Most importantly, you will be using your skills to bring tangible hope to critically ill patients around the world.
- Minimum of Bachelors’ degree required; biological- or science-related field preferred (advanced academic degree preferred)
- Preferably 2+ years of prior experience as a Project Director, overseeing and directing multiple complex, global projects simultaneously
- Minimum of 10 years of experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical company/medical device company/CRO including trial management experience
- At least 6 years of experience in clinical trial management as a Senior Project Manager
- Budget/finance/costing experience on a project level
- Experience in managing complex, global trials; multiple phases; and full lifecycle
- Prior line management responsibilities of a minimum of 5 direct reports coupled with leadership and mentoring skills
- Experience within Neuroscience and/or CNS
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.