Job Title: Senior Manager Quality Systems & Training (Veeva)
Company: Biotech; emerging
Location: Remote, US
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device, and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
As Senior Manager Quality Systems & Training (Veeva), you will be responsible for overseeing Veeva document control and management as well as supporting audits, and collaborating with internal teams, QA/CMC consultants, and external partners.
- Act as a liaison to internal cross-functional teams, consultants, and external partners, while staying up to date on relevant regulations and company standards
- Ensure employee training completion and conduct regular gap assessments maintaining the organization’s training matrix
- Scan, verify, and archive documentation and records, while also overseeing Document Change Controls and training-related tasks
- Provide clerical and administrative support for document processes, including pre-approval, routing, filing, and maintenance of controlled documents
- Manage internal quality improvement initiatives, including process evaluation and implementation, SOP revision, and documentation compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of experience in document control and management within the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Experience in Veeva, preferably Quality Docs, Training, and QMS
- Knowledge of policy and procedure development and compliance with FDA regulations and ICH guidelines
- Strong knowledge of GXPs, including Good Documentation Practices and a solid understanding of GMPs
- Proficient in DocuSign, Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.