Job Title: Sr. Research Associate
Location: Cambridge, MA
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
As a Senior Research Associate, you will be responsible for the development of the organizations therapy platform as well as building the analytical understanding of the organization’s mechanisms of action.
- Determine potency and production of the organization’s gene therapy platform through hypothesis driven investigations involving mammalian cell biology
- Have a deep understanding of relevant scientific literature as well as the ability to apply the relevant information to the design of experimental protocols
- Coordinate and collaborate with teams, such as Assay Development, for the characterization of novel vectors, changes in vector activity, and more
- Maintain a detailed electronic lab notebook as well as a registration of biologics and constructs
- Follow SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and assist in the development of new protocols as needed
Position Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree Required, Scientific Discipline
- 3+ years of hands-on laboratory experience in a relevant (academic or industry) setting
- Advanced experience and knowledge with mammalian cell culture
- Advanced experience and knowledge using a wide array of laboratory techniques
- Experience working with viral vectors
- Experience with flow cytometry
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.