Vice President of Information Technology
Job Title: Vice President of Information Technology
Location: East Coast, US
Brio Resource Group is a Life Sciences Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an exclusive search basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device and CRO industries. We work on behalf of organizations that value true talent acquisition partners and specialize in supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing therapies. Our many years of experience, subject matter expertise, comprehensive search process and genuine passion to deliver rare talent defines Brio.
As the VP of Information Technology, you will be reporting to the Chief Financial Officer. This role is responsible for the implementation and development of IT governance, hardware, infrastructure, policies, software as well as other task related to IT.
- Management role that is hands-on focusing on the streamlining of IT operations within the organization
- Coordinate, direct, design, and plan activities related to IT in addition to administrative direction as well as support on daily operational activities
- Be a part of the decision makers within the organization through the development, identification, implementation, support, and recommendation of cost-effective technology
- Oversee the maintenance of the software and hardware within the organization
- Develop contingency plans as well as the overall organization budget for IT expenditures
Position Requirements: Advance Degree preferable in Information Technology or a related field
- 15+ years’ experience of IT within the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- In depth knowledge of life sciences development processes such as GCP, clinical operations, 21 CFR Part 11, clinical supply chain, various R&D applications including EDC, CTMS, eTMF, Argus, clinical data warehouses, Regulatory systems, Medical Affairs systems, and Veeva Vault
- Extensive experience with the evaluation, implementation, and management of on-premises and cloud infrastructure and platforms
- Experience directly managing an IT department as well as vendors and direct reports
- Demonstrated experience with GXP and SOX requirements
We welcome the opportunity to provide a full job description upon resume review.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply apply via LinkedIn and include your CV.
We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements, but suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our Biopharma network. We have a strict honor code at Brio respecting your confidentiality and we only share your information with your consent.
Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other similarly protected status.